Need to have forms filled out to have JotForm as a Registered Vender

  • Profile Image
    Rachel Tarango
    Asked on August 21, 2015 at 04:54 PM
  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 21, 2015 at 06:20 PM

    To my understanding you are requesting for us to fill out some Vender Documents for you so you can use our Company as a Registered Vender, correct?

    If that's the case as far as I know sometimes our Support Manager will aid our users with these sorts of requests. Please send a request with your attached documents that you need filled out for this to so that we may take a look at them and go from there.