- DeborahAsked on August 22, 2015 at 06:20 PM
Can you create a form that sends a email confirmation email to the person who filled out the form so they can click on a link in the email to verify their email address is real?
1. customer comes to my website.
2. customer fills out form to receive ebook.
3. form sends an email to customer.
4. customer clicks link in email they receive to download ebook.
In other words the form verifies the customers email is real and its theirs before download?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 02:21 AM
Yes, you can use Submission Verifier App: http://apps.jotform.com/app/submission_verifier.
Or, our E-Mail Validator widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/e-mail_validator. Here's how you can add a widget to your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/252-How-to-Add-a-Widget-to-your-Form.
Now, simply add an autoresponder email to your form. After someone completed the verification, the autoresponder will be sent out to the submitter.