- StrawberryDesiAsked on August 23, 2015 at 01:22 PM
My customers use my Jotforms to order products from my company. I'd like for the system to create a list of each customer's previous submissions (listed by date & time submitted). How can I do this?
- BorisAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 05:51 PM
If you are simply looking for a way to take a quick look at this data, you can go to your form's Submissions page, and enter your customer's name into the filter field. It will automatically filter to show only submissions on that form that contain the filtered (customer's) name.
If you are looking for a way to have this data created programmatically for you to download and have in something such as excel format, I would advise you to either (1) set up an integration with Google Spreadsheet, (2) to set up an Excel Report, or (3) to simply export your submissions into Excel manually.
This would forward all submissions from your form to either a Google Spreadsheet or an Excel Report respectively, from where you can sort and filter your submission data as you normally do in Excel spreadsheets. Here is a guide for filtering data in Excel spreadsheets:
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- Henry LongAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 10:04 PM
Thanks for your answer. But, I would like for the list to be created automatically and I would like for it to always appear on the form that my customers use. How can I make that happen?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 04:19 AM
1. You can get the report URL once you have generated the report
2. Place the Iframe embed widget on your form
3. Now, place the report URL in the wizard.
4. Finish the wizard and save your JotForm.
The report with previous submissions will be displayed on your form.
Hope this information helps!