- forsalebygailAsked on August 23, 2015 at 05:07 PM
- forsalebygailAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 05:09 PM
Out of about 15 questions or so that are on my form, all but 2 of them show up. The last one is on there so it's not like it just got cut off...what's the deal with this??
- BorisAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 10:02 PM
Are you talking about the two Realtor related fields?
These two fields are set to be Conditionally hidden as long as the answer to Are you currently commited to a Realtor is not Yes. You can see that Conditions apply to these fields by the little arrows that appear when you click on the fields in the Form Builder.
If these are not the fields that you were talking about, please let us know which form is this happening to, and if the form is embedded on your website when you are seeing the issue, and we will be happy to take another look into it.
Please let us know how ti goes.
- forsalebygailAnswered on August 23, 2015 at 10:43 PMThat's awesome! Great idea, and thank you!
*Please excuse errors as this e mail was sent from my i Phone*
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 03:51 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.