- antheadAsked on August 23, 2015 at 09:02 PM
Are we able to create a textbox within the form where people can fill out columns under heading.??We need it so that people can fill out table without double clicking on it.the form will be printed off for them to fill in.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 03:08 AM
You can add table to the form with using "Matrix tool"
Here is what to do,
1) Click on "Survey Tool".
2) Click on "Matrix Tool".
3) Click on "Rows" and change the values then click on "Ok".
4) Click on "Columns" and change the values then click on "Ok".
5) And finally click on "Input Type" choose the input type as a "Text Box".
Finally, it is ready to use:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us.
We will be glad to assist you.