- paulbriggsAsked on September 20, 2010 at 12:57 PM
I manage several different sites that I've started incorporating forms into. I'd like to have one account for each unrelated site so they can each be only responsible for their own transactions. I'd like to create a new account for one of these sites and move some forms onto that account. Can this be done? How? Thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2010 at 01:43 PM
Yes, you can clone a form on another account.
1. Log into the target account and on My Forms page click on "New Form",
2. Choose "Import Form"
3. Choose "From a Web Page"
4. Enter the URL of the form you would like to clone.
- paulbriggsAnswered on September 21, 2010 at 12:15 AM
That worked great. I have accomplished what I needed to do.
Followup Question: Can I change the background colour of a heading in a form?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 21, 2010 at 01:31 AM
Please post unrelated questions on their own threads. No, it is not possible to change the background color of the heading from the form builder. You can copy the full form source code to your web site and then use an HTML editor to change the background color there.