- marti.rathjeAsked on August 24, 2015 at 08:42 AM
What does 'incomplete submission' mean?
Is it essential for me to 'complete the submission' to collect the charge?
Is it essential for me to 'complete the submission' to collect the data?
What does the option 'Delete' do to an incomplete submission? Will the data with that submission be totally deleted?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 09:43 AM
1. Question: Incomplete submission means not completed payment submissions.
2. Question: System collects data without the complete submissions, but you can't see that on form reports.
To set "Incomplete Submissions" as Complete, you can follow these instructions, but this change will not process any payment. The system will simply treat this as a regular submission so it can be included on form reports.
3. Question: Like I said, system collects data, but don't show on report. If you want to add those submissions on reports, you can do it by completing them manually.
4. Question: If you delete one of the incomplete submission, data of that submission totally deleted. There is no way to bring it back.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.