- carrbridgegolfAsked on August 24, 2015 at 09:26 AM
On my laptop the form and the captcha work fine but on my wife's the form fields appear with dots and the captcha imahe does not show. I've attached an image of a screen shot but I'm afraid it's not too clear.
- victorAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 09:42 AM
To help you better could you please indicate if both of you are using the same browser? Could you also try clearing the cache. This sometimes helps.
Victor M Larrea
- carrbridgegolfAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 10:46 AMNew response receivedThank you for your prompt reply. We are both using Chrome Version 44.0.2403.155. I cleared the cache (for the last month) in my wife’s browser to no avail. Have you looked at the website http://www.carrbridgegolf.co.uk/contact-us do you see the complete form properly?
- DarrenAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 11:04 AM
Our forms to aren't working correctly. http://www.escapeworldwide.co.uk/quote.html, the formatting has gone wrong. Also your own homepage displays:
I have checked your home page and our form in IE11 and Chrome Version 44.0.2403.157 m.
It appears that Amazon.co.uk is not showing images either and doing some googling looks like customers (like us) who are using BT Broadband as our service provider in the UK might be having an issue, something about Cloudfonts. Any ideas?
- victorAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 11:41 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Is it possible to due a whitelist the resources to our CDN. I will also forward this out our development team.
As soon as we have an update, we will let you know.
Victor M Larrea
- carrbridgegolfAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 12:46 PMNew response receivedThank...in the meantime I’ve changed the form to Contact Form 7 Wordpress Plugin...