- EBVAsked on August 24, 2015 at 09:54 AM
Your website will not load on either safari or google chrome - is there a problem with it.
- SSAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 11:33 AM
I have the same problem in Firefox
- CharlieAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 01:38 PM
May I know if you are using TrendMicro or MalwareBytes as a security software? It's possible that those software are blocking our CDN resources, that is why the website doesn't show correctly.
You could try logging in with this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/?noCDN=true. It will use the JotForm resources directly from our end.
If the software allows you to whitelist the blocked link, then please do.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- EBVAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 01:46 AM
Thanks for your reply. I am using an Apple Mac so no security software issues that I am aware of.
- EBVAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 05:18 AM
I have cleared my cache and the jotform.com site now works fine - thank you. The link you posted did work fine for me yesterday.