- stacybAsked on August 24, 2015 at 02:00 PM
A few days ago the date/time stamps stopped showing on our Google Spreadsheet. Submissions are converting over correctly except for the one column. See example below.
Screen shot of "JotForm Spreadsheet" - Date show
Screen shot of "Google Drive Spreadsheet" - Dates do not show (started 8/13/15)
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 04:08 PM
I have cloned your form and integrated my cloned form with Google Spreadsheet and I was not able to reproduce mentioned issue. Submission date is shown inside of Google Spreadsheet.
Can you please try to re-integrate Google Spreadsheet.
1. Removed the integration in your form.
2. Clear the Form cache.
3. Log out from JotForm.
4. Clear your web browser's cache.
5. Close and reopen the browser.
6. Log in to JotForm.
7. Reintegrate the Google Spreadsheet.
8. Please test if it works.
Also I accidentally submitted your form once.
Hope this will help. Let us know if need further assistance.