- kpleasantAsked on August 24, 2015 at 04:07 PM
- victorAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 04:20 PM
I guess you want to clone this form. To do this please follow the instruction below:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Login to your account and go to "My Forms"
3. Click on "Create Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click "Continue" button and your form should be cloned.
Victor M Larrea
- kpleasantAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 07:45 PMYes, I would like to. However, I wanted to know about the secure credit
card collection. I need to know how the are able or what system/program
they are using to collect the credit card information
- CharlieAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 12:09 AM
If you don't want them to charge immediately, you can set authorization only in your payment integration, here's a guide on how to do that: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
Do let us know if you need more information on this.