- michaelAsked on August 25, 2015 at 11:14 AM
Is this possible:
Short version of a form is filled in on my website (name +email)
A URL is send by email to the client to ask them to complete the applicatiom with additional fields
Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 01:51 PM
Yes, that is possible. You can use the edit link method: http://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date. You have to add the edit link in the notification email. In the notification email, make sure to add your client as one of the recipients.
But note that the additional fields should be not required so someone can submit the form without filling up the fields.
- michaelAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 12:45 PMI work with pipedrive.
My user case is:
- Persons fills in the application on the site (only name+email)
- We receive A new deal In Pipedrive.
- Automatically a request is send to the client to complete the registration
- The addition information is fed into pipedrive to the new deal
Is that possible?
- michaelAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 01:45 PMA little more extensive:
I have a form with 40 questions that need to be answered:
1. I get a client in Pipedrive with only name and email
2. I want to prepopulate the 40 question form with their name+email+pipedrive ID*
3. Send the form to the person via email with a request to complete the form
4. As soon as the form data is completed it get’s pushed to several custom fields in Pipedrive
* The pipedrive ID is needed so when it’s pushed back it attached to the right deal
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 04:37 PM
You can pre-populate the form via URL parameters:
There is an application in the above guide that will assist you in constructing the URL.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.