- greatstridesrehabAsked on August 25, 2015 at 12:05 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 02:11 PM
Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:
Copy that URl and send it via email to whoever you need to fill it out.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.