- icypeeAsked on December 28, 2011 at 07:23 AM
... can't work out how to make it "clickable". What am I missing here?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 28, 2011 at 08:00 AM
The button was added as a simple image if you wish use your own image in the submit button please do the following:
1. Open your form for editing
2. Select the "Submit Button" field from the Form Tools and add it to your form.
3. Click on the Submit Button field in the form, make sure that Properties tab is selected
3. Click on "Button Image" button on the tab which will appear
4. Write the url of the image you want to use as submit button
Let us know if you have questions.