- ayahfayyadAsked on August 26, 2015 at 04:40 AM
I had created a form for the incoming class from the one used last year.
I sent the new link to the students. However, five out of six responses have gone to the old link not to the new one.
How can I fix this?
- SammyAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 06:56 AM
Is the old link for a jotform form? you can set this old form to be disabled.
To import the responses sent to the wrong form to the new on follow the steps below
1. Export them to an excel sheet
2. Use our import tool http://import.jotform.io/ to import the data to the new form
more instructions are available on this guide
- ayahfayyadAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 01:12 PM
I disabled the old form.
However, the transfer did not work.
- SammyAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 02:24 PM
Kindly confirm that the column titles of the excel sheet match the column titles of the target form, the import tool will assist you in generating the correct column names. Please let us know if you need additional assistance and clarification, we will be happy to help