- chocolaloAsked on December 28, 2011 at 04:10 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on December 28, 2011 at 04:24 PM
JotForm has already built-in sample forms where a survey form is included. You can use and customize this to your style, to do that please follow the guide below:
1. After logging in your JotForm Account, Click on New Form
2. Go to Form Samples >> Customer Satisfaction Survey
3. You can now then edit, add fields and customize styles depending on what type of survey you want.
If you require assistance, please feel free to contact us.