I need a receipt for payment.

  • Profile Image
    Asked on August 26, 2015 at 10:51 AM

    I upgraded our department at University of Texas Medical Branch from Free to $159 per year.  I put it on my personal credit card and need to be reimbursed.  I cannot do this without a receipt.  What I printed out states it is an invoice.  I cannot get reimbursed with that.  Can you send me a pdf of a receipt to my email: smcarrol@utmb.edu ?


    Shannon Carroll

    Administrative Coordinator

    UTMB Preventive Medicine Dept.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on August 26, 2015 at 12:12 PM


    We can forward you the receipt email, however, it is rather short and in email format, not PDF.  I went ahead and sent it to "smcarrol@utmb.edu".  The invoice is more detailed than the receipt but I would hope the combination of the two is more than sufficient.

    If it is not, let us know and we can likely contact our payment processor for a more detailed receipt.  Though that may take some time.