- NetvatiseAsked on August 26, 2015 at 11:09 AM
I'm setting up a payment form using paypal pro.
I want my form to bill in Canadian currency for Canadian and customers and for U.S. customers or any other customers outside of the U.S. to bill them the in USD.
Are there settings in the form which will allow me to do so?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 01:02 PM
Unfortunately, it's not possible to change the currency based on user's country location.
A possible workaround on this would be:
1) Create two forms, each setup with the payment integration with Canadian currency and the other with US currency.
2) Grab the direct links of each of the forms
3) Then you can create another form, in which you will ask the person's location:
4) Create two conditions to redirect to one of the forms, following this similar example on this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/317-Configuring-Change-Thank-You-URL-after-submission-condition
Your conditions should like this:
Hope this helps, if you need anything else please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.