- TheLifestyleBrokerAsked on August 26, 2015 at 11:10 AM
I cannot find instructions on giving the CORRECT link to another user so they can clone my form. I have given them my URL that i share with my customers but it's not recognized. Where do we find the CORRECT url to share with team members?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 12:34 PM
Since you have a custom URL for your form, you would need to grab the actual URL to clone. Here is the direct URL to use for cloning:
Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:
You would need to get the non-custom URL.