- CharlieAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 02:37 PM
You should be able to see it in your Submissions page, in the "Get PDF" button it should show when you click it.
You could try using a different browser, in my end, I used Google Chrome, but please let us know to which browser you're unable to see that option, we might need to escalate it to our developers to have it checked.
We'll wait for your response.
- aiamemphisAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 03:10 PM
Thank you for your help! That helped me locate it. Is there currently a way to 1) change the layout from portrait to landscape and 2) a way to insert a page break?
- alp_denizAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 03:34 PM
1 - There is currently no way to change the layout into landscape.
2 - The editor pages are extensible and a new page is added when you get to the end of the current page, which can be achieved through a long field or an empty text field (Add Text).
I hope it helps.
- vittalrAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 05:56 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 10:11 PM
To better assist you with your concern and avoid any confusion, I have moved your question to its own thread. Please follow this link to view that thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/936527.