- mflanaganAsked on August 26, 2015 at 10:17 PM
I had a a form tabs widget used in couple of my forms. After I thought (opened up the widget but changed nothing) about adjusting the names of the tabs. They are no longer working correctly. They appear as a bulleted list at the top of my form. Can this be fixed?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 27, 2015 at 05:14 AM
With this widget, you can now add tabs to your multi-page form.
Your form first needs to have Page Breaks so that the widget can work.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on Widgets.
2) Search Form Tabs.
3) Drag and drop it to your form.
4) Click on Survey Tools.
5) After that, drag and drop Page Breaks.
6) Check it on Preview.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 27, 2015 at 01:36 PM
I checked your forms and the tabs widget seems to be showing properly:
If you are still having trouble with the formatting showing properly on your end, let us know and we will be happy to take another look.