- WolkCubAsked on August 27, 2015 at 07:47 AM
At first - thank for our service!
All question in theme, when i use form with DB integration, it always change file name. Can i change it in settings.
I understand that it is a method to avoid of duplicating, but may be i can get round this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 27, 2015 at 11:27 AM
You can choose which field in your form is the one that you're going to use as reference for folder names in your dropbox.
If you wish to change the field name that is being referenced for folder name creation, follow these steps:
1. Select your form on My forms page and click Submissions button at the top.
2.Click "Display Options" button on the right side of the Submissions page.
3. Select Manage Integration.
4. Select an item from the drop down field as your folder name. The choices from the list are actually field names in your form
5. Click the Complete button
This would better organize your submissions. However, the file names in the folders cannot be changed automatically. The identifiers are necessary to attach files uploads to submissions.
- WolkCubAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 12:18 AM
Thanks for your answer, but:
a. 3. Select Manage Integration. ----- I saw - "In is no longer working"
b. In integration with DB (http://www.jotform.com/help/77-Upload-to-Dropbox-with-JotForm) , i see only folder settings.
с. I need to manage file name. Can i do it?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 05:44 AM
Unfortunately, Manage Integration is no longer available. You will need to integrate your form to DropBox in Form Builder > Integration panel (you can check the instructions on the article: http://www.jotform.com/help/77-Upload-to-Dropbox-with-JotForm). And also, on the integration of Dropbox, you can only have custom folder name for your submission. We do not currently have the option to change the file name of the submission being saved to your DropBox. If you want, we can escalate this issue to our development team as a feature request. Please confirm.
We will wait for your response.