- dlassonAsked on August 27, 2015 at 10:36 AM
I could not find a thread that addresses my specific need.
I want to have a field where users can select a month and a year. Specifically, the question that users will answer is: "Employment Start Date:" and they would select from "month" and "year" dropdown fields (on one line).
- dlassonAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 11:53 AM
It would be easier for users to just select a month from a month drop-down menu and a year from a year drop-down menu. Is that possible?
- dlassonAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 04:52 PM
I used the Dynamic Dropdowns widget. It worked great! Thanks.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 06:03 PM
Glad to hear it! If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- cgrougeAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 12:11 PM
I used the first response from Mike_G on one of my forms and it works great (http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52386319191964) but the submission is still showing the day. Is there any way to remove the day from the submission as well?
- victorAnswered on June 01, 2016 at 12:43 PM
I have just reviewed the form and notice that my colleague added CSS to hide the day field. This only hides the field in the form, but when users enters the date, the day field will automatically be filled. If you only wish to save the month and year, I would suggest you try the other work arounds provided by my colleagues.