- helfungAsked on August 27, 2015 at 05:11 PM
My form doesn't display properly on mobile devices. Some of the fields are normal height, others are very small. It looks fine on the computer, how do I get it to look good on all the mobile devices as well?
- CharlieAnswered on August 27, 2015 at 09:39 PM
Could you try the following:
1. First, set an acceptable height using the Form Designer:
2. Then paste this custom CSS code under the CSS tab:
height: inherit !important;
3. After that, follow this guide on how to make your form mobile responsive: https://www.jotform.com/help/311-How-to-make-Forms-Mobile-Responsive
I cloned your form and made the same changes I mentioned, here's how it looks like: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52388980134967?
Let us know if that works.
- helfungAnswered on August 27, 2015 at 09:52 PM
Thanks so much! That's perfect! Thanks so much for your help! It looks so much better now. :D
- CharlieAnswered on August 27, 2015 at 10:32 PM
You're welcome, Helen. Glad to hear that it worked.
Should you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to contact us here in the forum.