- matthias.peyerlAsked on August 28, 2015 at 03:48 AM
I would need the users of my form to confirm their e-mail address by entering it in two separate fields.
How could I interlink those fields in a reasonable manner?
Thank you very much!
- matthias.peyerlAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 03:37 PM
Thank you very much, Chriistian.
Unfortunately, the properties option doesn't show up when I tried it this way.
Do you have any idea what could be the reason for that?
Is there any other way to do it?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 04:42 PM
I did it for you.
It should be in Properties > Show Properties > Confirmation Email to "Yes".
- matthias.peyerlAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 09:45 AMThank you very much!!!
2015-08-28 22:42 GMT+02:00 JotForm Support Forum <
- BenAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 11:55 AM
In my colleagues' names you are welcome.
Do let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with and we would be happy to do so.