- laundrycareAsked on August 28, 2015 at 10:58 AM
We have a payment submission jotform that we'd like clients to use to update their credit card information. All we need the form to do is transfer payment info into authorize.net's Customer Information Manager so that we can charge the new credit card for future transactions. I've tried changing different aspects of the form but for some reason it will not transfer the info to the CIM. I know that it is integrating correctly because I've tested it with a charge (although we don't want this form to actually perform a charge). Is this functionallity possible with jotform & authorize.net?
- SammyAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 01:55 PM
At the moment we only only have the payment processing integration, the CIM is not available yet, I have submitted a feature request tom our development team regarding addition of the CIM option to the widget.
I'm not quite certain of the implementation timeline, but once this feature is available you will be notified via this thread.
- ypollack16Answered on November 18, 2015 at 07:26 PM
this really is needed. Please add the ability to add Authorize CIM record through a form.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 18, 2015 at 08:30 PM
We have not recieved any news about it, but there is a ticket opened and we will let you know as soon as we get news.
- wiltshsAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 05:23 PMI would LOVE to have this feature too. I am currently dependent on a custom PHP form to do this, but the possibility of having a Jotform that takes customer information and creates a CIM profile and payment profile at Authorize.net and returns the CIM profile id and payment profile id (the customer and card tokens) to us would be fantastic. That way merchants can use a secure Jotform with its elegant and flexible styling, and use the tokenization capability that CIM provides so that we don't have to ever touch a credit card number directly, and then use just the token to do billing from our billing systems. It's a fast path to PCI compliance. I'm not a developer, but the methods are well described in the documentation and someone that knows what they're doing could probably create this integration in a matter of a few days, so please let us know if this is a possibility and when we might see it.