- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 05:40 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please remove one email address from the Sender E-mail field of your Autoresponder to solve the problem.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- yogawithmaggieAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 05:58 PM
ok, that's weird. originally when i submitted the problem i only had one email address there. then i added a second to see if that would do anything. and now... switched it back to the original state, and it's working. glitch in the matrix?
- yogawithmaggieAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 06:01 PM
ya know what i think it was?? if you have spaces after the Sender email address... it seems to throw everything off. i did a copy/paste, and had some spaces thrown in. when i went back to change it, i removed the extra spaces. interesting... confirm?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 06:01 PM
I am not sure why it did not work with the one email address. If you reproduce the problem again, please update this thread.
Thank you for using our services!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 06:09 PM
It looks like you are right about the space after the email address. I have never seen such a problem before :)
Have a happy holidays!