- Michael RobackAsked on December 29, 2011 at 06:09 PM
I am considering taking advantage of your 50% sale ending on 12/31 and have sent several messages with no reply. I would like to know whether my credit card will be rebilled at the end of 12 months. I would prefer not. If it were rebilled, would it be at the same rate, or at the prevailing rate at the time. As I have no way of reaching you by phone, I cannot confirm any of this and do not feel comfortable siging up without knowing how your pricing works. PLEASE contact me shortly so that I know whether to sign up or not. I can also be reached at 310-472-3385. Thank you. Hope you are enjoying your holidays :).
- fxrAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 06:20 PM
1) You dont have to have your card rebilled every year. You can subscribe pay the first subscription then immediately cancel the subscription. Meaning your upgraded status will expire in one years' time and you wont be rebilled again.
2) Your subscription price/rate stays the same on every rebilling of your subscription until the time you cancel the subscription.
Hopefully that answers your questions, if you need any further clarification, we are always here to help.
- fxrAnswered on December 29, 2011 at 06:22 PM
I have also sent this reply in a personal email in case you are having an issue seeing our responses to your forum posts.