- bluemarwebAsked on August 28, 2015 at 04:17 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 05:22 PM
However, SSN collection is not illegal per se. According to this site https://www.privacyrights.org/my-social-security-number-how-secure-it#11
You can create a from that collect the Social Security Number. As this is sensitive information we would require you to follow the following recommendations:
1. Embed the form using SSL method
2. Add a sort agreement and/or an e-signature field to the form, so your customers will agree to provide their SSN along with personal info.
Here are some widgets you can add to the form (signature fields): http://widgets.jotform.com/search/signature
More information you can find on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/521248-how-can-you-add-social-security-number-and-the-boxes-to-place-numbers-in-it-on-an-existing-form
I have reactivated your account but please follow steps described above to avoid further suspension of your account.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- abellaproductionAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 05:24 PM