- sarahbinstokAsked on August 28, 2015 at 04:24 PM
- victorAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 04:51 PM
I noticed that you have only 2 forms created in this account. To help you better, could you please indicate the name of the form. If you have the ID of the form that would be great.
Victor M Larrea
- sarahbinstokAnswered on August 28, 2015 at 06:45 PMMy older daughter actually made it for me, looks like she might have titled it ME.
It is a questionnaire for an application for a moving company.
The original form that we used to copy over had 34 questions. So The form we created would've had more less 30 questions.
I see the two forms in my account but I cannot open either one of them to show me anything
- BorisAnswered on August 29, 2015 at 06:23 AM
You have the following two forms under your current account:
http://www.jotform.us/form/50674817474161 (this is an empty form)
http://www.jotform.us/form/50674884522159 (Job Application form)
However, I can find another JotForm account that was using the same IP address as yours. They have the following form:
http://www.jotform.us/form/50846700526151 (J.B. Moving & Delivery)
Is this the form that you were looking for? It belongs to an account with the username jbmoving. In case that you own this account, but can't remember its password, you can use the Forgot Password feature on our login page to have a reset email sent to this account's email address.
I hope this helps, please let us know if you need further assistance.
- sarahbinstokAnswered on August 30, 2015 at 12:45 AMThanks!!
- sarahbinstokAnswered on August 30, 2015 at 12:45 PMI can open the form from your email, but I cannot login with that account name. What was the exact name used on the login for the other account. ( The one with the form I need)
You said jbmoving. Your site says no user name that matches that
- sarahbinstokAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 01:45 AMHelp! Cannot reset this password.
The email that I assumed it was associated with nothing is going into that when I try to reset.
Sent from my iPad
- sarahbinstokAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 02:45 AMjbmoving should be associated with firstname.lastname@example.org. But your sites does not recognize this email address as a user.
Sent from my iPad
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 08:40 AM
Are you trying to reset the password of your account "sarahbinstok" or "jbmoving" account?
Here are the email address associated with both the accounts:
sarahbinstok - email@example.com
jbmoving - firstname.lastname@example.org
You should be able to use the username or the email address to rest your account password by clicking on "Forgot Password" link which is in "Sign In" window. Please check the screenshot below:
Do try to reset your account password and get back to us if you have any trouble.
- sarahbinstokAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 10:45 AMI was able to find it and reset the password, thanks.In the space at the end of the form, we ask an applicant to upload a picture of their driver license.
In a few trial runs I did, was unable to upload, error message says" file cannot be bigger than 1024 Kb"
How do I overcome this problem, so that someone can upload their driver license picture and then submit this form?
- CarinaAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 01:21 PM
I moved the last question to a new thread as it was a different matter. You can find it here:
Let us know if we can assist you further.