JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can I change the background image?Asked by abielski on August 28, 2015 at 08:54 PM
Sure, you can! Just do the following:
1. Copy to your clipboard the URL of the image you wish to use
2. In the form builder click the Designer button::
3. Click the Background Image menu:
4. Click the X to the right of the current background image URL to delete it:
5. Paste the URL of the new image in its place
6. Save the change:
As an alternative to step 5, you could upload an image from your computer. Just click the upload button instead of pasting a URL:
If you need further help with this, we'd be happy to provide it.