- csstartAsked on August 29, 2015 at 08:58 AM
My form name would be Subscribe - and I'm using the 'Pop out' option within an iframe.
I see that the font colour/style size is tiny - is there a way to enlarge this - or even drop on top of a button?
Below is a link to my page with the form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 29, 2015 at 09:58 PM
Looks like the form is deleted. But you should be able to adjust the sizes and colors in the form builder and form designer.
Just head over to "Preferences" for basic adjustments:
And load the designer for advance form adjustments: https://www.jotform.com/form-designer/.
- csstartAnswered on August 29, 2015 at 10:13 PM
Thanks - I have recreated the form again.
You will see it's the Document Title I'm talking about - this is the text that appears to small, is there
anyway to change the font size/colour?
Here's the form link: "Email List Test" http://www.covertocover.org.uk/
Many thanks for you help.
- csstartAnswered on August 29, 2015 at 10:45 PMI have updated my query - thanks - if you wouldn’t mind having another look!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 29, 2015 at 11:59 PM
You can add inline CSS styles in the embed codes. For example:
The output would be like this:
- csstartAnswered on August 30, 2015 at 09:45 PMThanks to You and your Team at Jotform - I’m really greatful for all your speedy help with this.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 03:13 AM
You're welcome and it's our pleasure to help you.
Please contact us again if we can help in any way.