- resilicoAsked on August 30, 2015 at 10:07 AM
I keep getting an oops error: "Error on query: Error returned:MySQL server has gone away".
How can this be avoided in the future?
- KerriOutFood544Answered on August 30, 2015 at 05:31 PM
I'm in the same boat, when you try to submit, it just says waiting for submit.jotform.us...
- resilicoAnswered on August 30, 2015 at 05:33 PM
They seem to have some database issue. But even during the weekend someone should keep an eye on the shop...
- KerriOutFood544Answered on August 30, 2015 at 05:33 PM
Agreed! Hoping it's fixed ASAP!
- SammyAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 06:54 AM
I have cleared your forms cache, kindly try submitting again. I did a test with your form and a cloned copy of your form an all the submissions went through without the error.
Please let us know if it persists
- resilicoAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 07:06 AM
The problem still exists. The Submit button says: Please wait, and at the bottom it says: Waiting for submit.jotformpro.com
Except for that nothing happens.
No, wait. After a long time it says:502 Bad Gateway
- SammyAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 08:16 AM
Thank you for your response, I have tested again with your form and did receive the 502 gateway error.
I will forward this issue to our development team for further investigation, meanwhile try cloning your form and test to see if the issue is persistent.
- SammyAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 02:40 PM
As another wotkaround, could you try re-integrating your form with google spreadsheet then test the submissions again on your end.
I did the above and this resolved the issue on the cloned copy of your form
- resilicoAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 04:25 PM
Disconnecting and then reconnecting the Google Spreadsheet solved the problem.
Thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 10:03 PM
Thank you for letting us know and glad the issue was resolved.
If you come across any issues again, feel free to open a new thread.