- MasalamediaAsked on August 30, 2015 at 01:10 PM
Even though I save my work, I get a warning that leaving the Designer window will "Discard Changes"
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 04:09 AM
Hi,Normally, It doesn't warm to user when you click on Save Icon. I cloned your form and I tested it. It works fine for me.I also logged in to your account and tested it again, It did not warm to me when I click on Save button. I cleared form caches and I fixed the folders. If you are still having trouble beyond this, you may also want to try Clearing your Browser Cache.If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- MasalamediaAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 01:21 PM
I get the issue on both safari and chrome with cleared browser caches. Oh well - I'll just ignore it. It's the least of my problems with Jotform lately.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 02:51 PM
We are sorry for confusion. Please try to embed the form using the iFrame embed code : How to get the JotForm iFrame Code and let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.
- MasalamediaAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 08:57 PM
Here are all three of my browsers - with caches cleared - displaying the same erroneous message of "Discard Changes".
And, unclear how/why embedding via iFrame has anything at all to do with issues when using the DESIGNER tool?!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 02:51 AM
Are you still having this issue on Firefox.? I am forwarding ıt to our developers. We will inform you when we solve the problem as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- MasalamediaAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 11:52 AM
Please read my last post and look at the screen shot. "All three of my browsers" being the operative hint. Yes, please report the bug to someone who can fix it.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 02:22 PM
My colleague @beril have already reported this issue to our back end team and one of our developer is already looking into this with highest priority.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.