- moviecrewhunterAsked on August 31, 2015 at 07:40 AM
People are having problems submit this form, problem could be the picture upload.
And when they go back it says, multi upload not possible!
- BenAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 11:08 AM
At first I was looking at the upload field since I was not able to submit a message for some reason, but after turning off the image validation option, it was submitted properly.
However looking at the last part of your message, I realized that there is also an issue with unique question being set - which in turn shows a message as this:
"Multiple submissions are disabled for this form."
In your case, the limitation is set on the email field.
If you wish to allow only a single submission for the same email, that is the setting that you should leave as it is, but if you are looking to allow people to submit multiple times on that same form, I would suggest removing the same.
- moviecrewhunterAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 11:39 AM
So why is it giving an error?
Since I haven't change a thing on the form.
And yes I want image validation to make sure it is a image file.
and I also dont want more registrations on the same email.
- BenAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 01:28 PM
Based on what you have mentioned then there are no errors - everything is happening as you have set it up.
The "Multiple submissions are disabled for this form." error will be shown if someone tries to submit the form using the same email that was already used, but if never used before, it will work properly.
- moviecrewhunterAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 01:42 PM
So why is there an error, when submitting?
And since I dont get the data, then why it says multiple submission, when the email is not in the database... yet.
- BenAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 03:06 PM
I am not quite sure which error you are referring to, but if it is not "Multiple submissions are disabled for this form." error, then please try removing your Google Spreadsheet integration and recreating the same.
If you are still getting the error, do take a screenshot of the error so that we can better understand what you see happening.
- moviecrewhunterAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 03:19 PM
So I deleted Google and Dropbox.
And I removed the image validation.
But the form still dont want to submit the form data.
- moviecrewhunterAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 03:21 PM
- BenAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 04:43 PM
I have just tried to make a submission again, but it is working form me - showing me the error caused by the limit:
Can you please try again, but this time over a different browser - like FireFox and also after trying to clear your cache. You can see how to clear it out here: 15 Ways to Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow
- moviecrewhunterAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 04:55 PM
I am glad you are trying, but how can it say multiple submissions, when I dont have your submission from early attempt?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 11:32 PM
The upload error issue was already resolved so it should be fine by now. If you have integrated your form to upload submissions to your FTP other than Google Drive, kindly re-integrate. This should also fixed the problem.
The multiple submissions error is a different thing, I'm not sure but maybe my colleague was testing on a clone of your form not on your actual form that's why you are not receiving submission. We sometimes do this to avoid confusions. However, we can assure you that multiple submissions restriction is working normally just fine.
If you have any other questions, please let us know. We'd be happy to assist you here.
- moviecrewhunterAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 08:41 AM
Well the multiple submissions restriction, is not working. So I am turning it off.
- moviecrewhunterAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 08:44 AM
And that didn't even helped!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 10:01 AM
Here's a screenshot:
Make sure to select the right folder you want the files to be uploaded before completing the integration. This should fixed it. Otherwise if the problem still persists, please let us know so we can assist you further.
- moviecrewhunterAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Hmm, that helped. Thanks
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 02, 2015 at 10:21 AM
You're welcome! :)
If you come across into any issues again, feel free to open a new thread.