- MartinSAAsked on August 31, 2015 at 08:52 AMQR Code Reader (http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/qr_code_reader) is flash-based... :-( Not supported on iPhone. Any chance you update this widget to HTML5?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 09:19 AM
Yes, you are correct. I have now forwarded this thread to our developers. If there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
- emccleaveAnswered on October 18, 2015 at 04:04 PM
Any updates. Very interested in using this as a feature.
- TroyhthAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 05:00 PM
I was just told it doesnt look like they arent going to do anything about it
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 21, 2015 at 10:01 PM
As already explained by our colleague, the feature are prioritized by their demand. The more requests we receive on a feature the importance will be changed. It doesn't mean that we ignore these requests and it is still in our Nice to do list. Our development team is working hard in releasing new features everyday as you can notice the recent changes with the product. We'll update this thread once we have the feature ready.
Thank you for your understanding.
- loekAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 05:09 AM
Hi, any news regarding barcode scanner in JOTFORM?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 09, 2016 at 06:10 AM
Unfortunately we have not received any update form our backend team yet. Upon checking the ticket status, I found that one of our developer is already looking into this issue. We will not be able to provide you an ETA on this but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- iStoreAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 02:44 AM
Another vote for a good barcode scanner (1D and 2D) that uses the iPhone camera as the scanner. Would be awesome.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 03:54 AM
Every vote counts and your message has reached our back end team.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- ZacAnswered on January 14, 2017 at 03:55 PM
add another vote for abarcode scanner that works with an IOS device . (I'm currently trying to make completing forms seamless and error proof at my work, and this would be the tool to make form completion possible by phones, which would be a game changer from the current laptop / wireless gun scanner being hauled around a warehouse)
- JCCTSAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 07:08 PM
Need a Barcode Scanner for JotForm ASAP! Forms on Fire and Fulcrum have one, but a bit more complicated to build forms than JotForm.
- IanAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 09:37 PM
As explained already, the feature are prioritized by their demand. It doesn't mean that we ignore these requests and it is still in our Nice to do list. Our development team is working hard in releasing new features everyday. We'll update this thread once we have the feature ready.
- WtfuckAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 04:32 AM
Need it also ASAP plz !!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 05:12 AM
Thanks for your comment, Wtfuck. We'll let you know once we have updates.