- Vishal BhatnagarAsked on August 31, 2015 at 09:29 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 10:18 AM
It is possible with Dynamic Textbox. It allows user adding Text boxes dynamically to your Form.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on Widgets.
2) Search Dynamic Textbox and click on Dynamic Textbox.
4) Make arrangements for your needs and click on Finish.
5) Now it works fine! User can add fields dynamically.
Here is how it work:
There is another Configurable list Widget which adds a list with different form field types on your form.
You can check it from the link below:
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us.