- canvastvAsked on August 31, 2015 at 09:31 AM
- SammyAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 11:56 AM
When you access your submissions, you will be prompted to upload your private key for the data to be decrypted.
After this the data will be view-able in plaintext which can then be exported to Excel/CSV.
Kindly refer to this guide for more information
- canvastvAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 01:40 PM
There is no export option, as far as I can see.
- SammyAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 02:14 PM
To access the export option do the follwing
1. Go to the My Forms page
2. Select the form whose submissions you want to view then click on submissions
3. Scroll down to the datagrid at the bottom of page, on the top left you will see the options to export the data in Excel, CSV or PDF format
- canvastvAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 06:53 AM
That I know. But the issue is: my exported data are encrypted, and I don't see a way to export them in a useable way.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Unfortunately as my colleague mentioned on this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/633792 and like is mentioned in this guide What are Encrypted Forms and how to use them as expert, it is not possible to export encrypted data in Excel and CSV files from within Submission Panel.
On mentioned thread my colleague raised this issue to our developer, but we can can not give exact time when and if this feature will be implemented.
- ULHSAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 09:23 AM
Did this get sorted out?
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on March 04, 2016 at 10:32 AM
Unfortunately, it has not sorted out yet. The ticket's status is still open on the other thread, so it is still waiting for solution. However, you can follow other thread to see the updates about this issue.
If you need assistance for any other subjects, please always feel free to contact us.
- aussieadultstreamAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 01:24 AM
Are there any updates?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 02:41 AM
Unfortunately, there's no update.
According to this guide, Excel or PDF download are all not available in Encrypted Form. You can only view the Encrypted Data using the Key on the Submissions page.
Hope that helps.