- zortikaAsked on August 31, 2015 at 11:59 AM
I have to embed my custom font in my form because my website is using different language.
The radio button descriptions are correct but one sentence remains gibberish.
I use @font-face declaration in CSS of the form.
Please help me to correct this problem.
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 02:42 PM
I did check your form and it seems to be displaying the sentence correctly. Please check the screenshot below:
Can you please check your form and see if it displays the text correctly?
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- zortikaAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 02:57 PM
Thank you for your help.
But it is another font which is different from my custom font.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 05:59 PM
Please inject the following CSS code if this is the font you want: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
font-family: Zawgyi-One !important;
Please update us, we will be glad to assist you.
- zortikaAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 07:11 PM
Yes... it works!
Thank you very much Jot Form support team.
You are AWESOME!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 12:15 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.