- ddsstudioAsked on December 30, 2011 at 03:16 PM
Why is my form being cut off on the right side?
I've tried iframe and adjusting the width.
- ddsstudioAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 04:37 PM
There nust be a simple answer.
It looks good in preview
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 07:14 PM
Have you tried clearing the browser cache and cookies? I visited your webpage and can see that the whole form is displayed without being cut off.
We'll await for your response.
- ddsstudioAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 09:52 PM
I'm using Chrome.
I tried clearing the cookies.
It's still cut off on the right.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 11:44 PM
Please change your test.html code with this http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=um8RK64h. Just let us know if this doesn't work.
Here's is the preview:http://idarktech.com/sitetest/test.htm
Also, for your information I have decreased your form width so it should fit exactly on the image background.
If you have further questions, please let us know. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great new year!