- briceaaosAsked on August 31, 2015 at 12:58 PM
- BenAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 03:21 PM
If you wish to have your username changed, please do give us 3 usernames of your choice in the order of your preference and we will change the username for you.
- briceaaosAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 03:45 PMThanks for the quick reply… I would like the username changed please, can it be the one below?
Digital Media Specialist | Electronic Media
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
9400 W. Higgins Road, Rosemont, IL 60018
847.384.4113 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not wish to receive emails from AAOS, please reply to this email with ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
- BenAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 05:02 PM
The username that you have requested to be changed to Madelaine was available, so I made the change from briceaaos to ElecMed1 as per your request.
I have also associated your subscription with this new username so everything is working as it should be.
Do however let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with and we would be happy to do so :)
- briceaaosAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 10:45 PMThank you very much for your help!