- jodomAsked on December 30, 2011 at 04:30 PM
Hi again! Has my email been blocked? I'm not receiving notifications. I've been running tests throughout the day, as we'll be using JotForm for our business. Once we see that all works well, we'll be upgrading.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 02:08 AM
I checked the mail logs after doing a test on the form, the results indicated that the email was sent out. Can you check the bulk or spam folders in your account as it may have been caught by the spam filters.
If it is not there, please try to change the sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org?
To do that please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open each Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender Email value to email@example.com
Adding the following IP Address to your mail provider's settings may also help:
If this does not work let us know.