- amvjediAsked on August 31, 2015 at 02:28 PM
Our forms are sent to multiple email addresses upon submission and it used to show who the form was sent to in the email. Now it does not show up in the email. It only shows my address in the heading even though it has been sent to multiple people.
- victorAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 04:14 PM
To view your email history or logs, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the head icon from the website menu. Click "Account"
2. Go to "History" section and and make sure to filter actions by "Emails":
In the page, you'll find the Form ID. You can click on the small "arrow" to view the status and the details of the email into a new window:
That's it! If you noticed that the email status is "Failed", we advise checking your form notification email and make sure that your Sender Details like Sender Name and Sender Email are properly configured.
Victor M Larrea
- amvjediAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 04:56 PM
Awesome! This worked for me, it helped me troubleshoot why some of the staff were not receiving the emails. A couple of my variables were off. Thanks so much!!! Love these forms :-)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 11:27 PM
On behalf of my colleague, Victor, you are welcome. Glad to hear that the Email History feature of JotForm is a great help to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.