- mandresenAsked on August 31, 2015 at 02:41 PM
The email address is a required field for submitting.
- victorAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 05:03 PM
Can you please explain exactly what you are looking for? Are you trying to prepopulate the dropdown from an external source or are you going to populate the dropdown manually? I am assuming you wish to send an email to the address chosen. For this you can use the autoresponder.
Please let me know if you require more information.
Victor M Larrea
- mandresenAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 05:45 PMI would like the “submitter” to have the ability to auto populate their own email address when submitting to our form. (such as picking their email from a dropdown list)
A feature which lets them “pick” their email address to avoid typing it in each time.
Does that make sense?
Michelle Andresen, EHS Administrative Assistant | Sanford Underground Research Facility | 630 E. Summit St. Lead, SD 57754 | 605.722.8650 | firstname.lastname@example.org
"Mining is our past, science is our future, safety is our foundation"
Please consider the environment before printing.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 01:01 AM
If you know the email addresses of your users, you can manually add it on your drop down field and just add Other option so if the email address is not included in the Drop Down, user will have the option to input the email address. You can check this sample form I have created if this is what you are looking for - http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52430468993969.
We will wait for your response.
- mandresenAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 11:45 AMThank you for your assistance! It will be a great time saving feature to add to our form!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 02:17 PM
You can also use that field to conditionally populate other fields in your form. If they select a certain email, you could have their name and other details updated in the form automatically: