- stubbinskAsked on December 30, 2011 at 07:26 PM
Hi i have embeded the i-frame code into the html snippet on my website and everything looks good but after pressing send i never get the emails. I seem to not be getting alot of the contact formsPage URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 09:17 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please change your Sender Email to email@example.com? To do that please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open each Notifications, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender Email value to firstname.lastname@example.org, just like below:
Also, ensure that email@example.com is in your trusted senders list.
Please let us know if the problem still persist, so we can give toy further assistance. Thank you! Happy Holidays.
- stubbinskAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 09:30 PM
I have done that but its still not working
- pinoytechAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 10:08 PM
Can you also add these ip addresses to your mail provider's whitelist.
184.108.40.206If this still doesn't work, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.
- stubbinskAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Sorry how would you do this on microsoft outlook im not sure how to do it
- stubbinskAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 11:36 PM
still not working
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 01:06 AM
Your email address is on the bounce list I already have created a ticket and raised this issue to our L2 to have your email removed from the list.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.
- stubbinskAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 01:58 AM
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 07:24 AM
Your email address (******@eliteservecleaning.com) is removed from our bounce-list.
- PoppiesBloomingAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 11:07 AM
How do you add the ips to a white list?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 31, 2011 at 12:21 PM
Hello PoppiesBlooming. You should contact your email service provider to have them add it to their system.