- BoydAsked on December 30, 2011 at 07:26 PM
I've built a form with JotForm, which looks great. The names of fields appear on the left, before the text area box on the JotForm preview. However, when I embed the form into Joomla, the layout of the form is altered. I tried embedding the source code in an HTML table to see if that would keep it straight as well, with no success.
Any Idea on how to keep the field titles aligned on the left, instead of moving above the text area on each row??
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 30, 2011 at 07:31 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Could you please also try with the iFrame option to see if that makes any difference for you?
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- TayoAkinAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 09:13 AM
I have tried every option you recommend (turning off JCE/using iFrame) to embed my forms on my joomla 1.7 but all I get on my site is a link to the code for the form. Please help.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 01:17 PM
Please share your site's URL for us to be able to inspect the form and come up with a solution for your problem.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 04:15 PM
@TayoAkin, You can also use the following solution for Joomla 1.7
1. Remove the script value from Prohibited Elements in TinyMCE Options.
2. Disable filtering for Super User through Article Manager Options.
3. Get the Embed Code from JotForm and proceed with the embedding through Joomla.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance.