how do I replace an existing form with a revised version thats stored in a Word file?

  • Profile Image
    Asked on August 31, 2015 at 07:15 PM

    I have an existing form that's outdated. I need to replace it with new information. I have typed a revised version in my word file. How can I replace the existing form with the revised version? Thks

  • Profile Image
    Answered on September 01, 2015 at 02:28 AM

    Hello ufci1,

    Do you mean to say that you have built a form in word document and you want to import that in Jotform?

    Unfortunately it is not possible to import a word document based form. You will have to build your form again in Jotform.

    Hope this answers your query.

    Do get back to us if you have any questions.

    Thank you!