- gedditAsked on September 01, 2015 at 11:11 AM
I would like to email a order form to my customers, Is that possible with these forms??
- ShadaeAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 01:45 PM
If you are looking to send the form to your users via email, please follow these steps:
1. While editing your form go to Embed Form on the toolbar.
2. Then choose Email option.
3.After that fill out the required information and finally click on Send Email button
I hope this helps, please inform us if you need further assistance.
- gedditAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 02:45 PMCan I send the form without url link, they should recieve the form as was
sent in their inbox??
- ShadaeAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 04:09 PM
Yes it is possible to embed your form directly to the body of the email using the Full Source Code.
You can see the step on this post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/261171#261180. Please note that this method might not work correctly for all email clients since for security reason most of them will block the scripts that are included in the form's source code.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.