- ElysiumAsked on September 21, 2010 at 02:20 PM
I have a Free account.
I want to upgrade it to a Premium account $9.95/month.
When I click on the Pricing page, the only option I get for Upgrade is to the Professional account $49.95.
How can I upgrade from Free to Premium?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 22, 2010 at 04:39 AM
Because you are already Premium. You have paid for two years in December 2009. You will stay Premium until 12/18/2011.
- ElysiumAnswered on September 22, 2010 at 10:07 AM
I posted that question yesterday, but I'm not Elysium. I'm 214media. I wondered why the post had someone else's name on it. Maybe there was/is a bug that makes my account appear as another account?
Anyway, I also asked the question through your direct Contact Us page, got the link I needed to upgrade from Free to Premium and did so this morning. I'm on a month-to-month plan.
I'm curious to see when I post this message if it will be through my actual account name or "ghost" through Elysium's account name whoever that is. But I thought you should know what was actually happening so if there are gremlins with account name association you'd be aware of them. Thanks!
- ElysiumAnswered on September 22, 2010 at 10:10 AM
Yep. My reply posted under a different account holder's user name. These posts are coming from account user name 214media - not Elysium. That must be why the Upgrade was only giving me the option of Professional. FYI: I have logged out and logged back on and the issue happens on different computers routing off different IPs. I have not cleared cookies - maybe that would associate my account with the proper user name.
- ElysiumAnswered on September 22, 2010 at 10:19 AM
Logged out of my 214media account, deleted cookies, logged back in. Posting a test to see which account the forum post is associated with.
- ElysiumAnswered on September 22, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Still posting under the wrong account name. FYI, all my account info appears correctly for my profile, forms, etc. It appears that this user name mis-association is happening only under the Pricing page and the Forums.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 23, 2010 at 12:21 PM
We are looking into this problem and get back to you.
- ElysiumAnswered on September 24, 2010 at 08:27 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 24, 2010 at 08:34 AM
You must logout and log back in.
Please also clear all your browser cookies.