- julieconantAsked on September 01, 2015 at 01:55 PM
I am not able to create a pdf of my forms. I have tried to click on 'create pdf' which opens another browser window, but indicates the file is corrupt. I have also tried to open with adobe reader, which also only produces error messages. I need to have the option of sending my forms as pdf. Please respond ASAP.
- victorAnswered on September 01, 2015 at 03:34 PM
I am assuming that you followed instruction to create a PDF.
1. Login to JotForm and click on "My Forms" in the navigation menu.
2. Check the box before the form name or Click the form to Select
3. Find & Click the "More" button
4. Find & Click "Create PDF Form"
I have successfully created PDFs of different forms. Can you please indicate what form you are trying to use to create the PDF. I also reviewed you account it seems that you do not have any form created.
Victor M Larrea